Trump is a creepy weirdo, his undocumented servants reveal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/05/trump-is-a-creepy-weirdo-his.html

5 Likes

Donald Trump’s undocumented personal servants

If they’re still in the US, Trump will use ICE as his personal instrument of retribution and chilling effect. (Because of course he will.)

17 Likes

Trump is a creepy weirdo, his daily internationally televised actions reveal

40 Likes

This is stuff I don’t want or need to know, aside from the hypocrisy of the man employing undocumented workers.

I already knew 45 was a deeply disturbed control freak, just from how I’ve seen him act publicly.

37 Likes

reveal implies something hidden

38 Likes

Is “reveal” really the right word? “Confirm”, maybe, but that still implies that it was unconfirmed.

@Rice Great minds etc. etc.

25 Likes

Can’t say I blame her.

25 Likes

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Paywall :cry: Please can someone scrape the text?

3 Likes

And yet she’s been intimate with the man… I doubt the separate washing machines is her choice, unless it has to do with keeping orange makeup off her clothing…

18 Likes

Something notable is the refrain of the authoritarian (or authoritarian follower) who fears accountability:

“Everybody lied!” Della Pello shouted. “Everybody. Everybody has. It’s called politics. So you don’t think the Obamas lie?”

10 Likes

As I said about Zimmer%^$#, I could live a joyous life if I never heard this guys name again.

15 Likes

I don’t get the odd thing they seem to all agree on, that he insists that multiple personal items (tic tacs, makeup) always have two full containers and one that’s half-full. Two things of Tic Tacs and then one half-full one. That’s such a weird detail.

7 Likes

ds9-quark-shocked

23 Likes

If you are of a mind, you can just deny WaPo’s site the right to use Javascript and you’ll be able to read the article. Pictures won’t load, though.

10 Likes

I expect she’s had a neural shunt installed that spirits her away to Hokkaido for the cherry blossom festival, or to a secluded beach on Curaçao whenever Donnie starts feeling his oats.

Or maybe she just dreams of rolling endlessly in a vault full of money, like Scrooge McDuck in heaven. 3 minutes can be an eternity.

19 Likes

I thought that was the implication of that tidbit following after him ruining shirts with his makeup.

1 Like

OK.

1 Like

I dunno, in my mind the word “intimate” implies at least some form of emotional connection that goes beyond mere genital contact. The transaction that produced Barron was probably more akin to an unpleasant gynecological procedure.

21 Likes

The fact that this man wears orange makeup everyday and it doesn’t freak out his followers just completely baffles me.

Orange makeup. Clown makeup. And MAGAidiots don’t seem to care.

Contractually obligated no doubt.

20 Likes