Trump is a creepy weirdo, his undocumented servants reveal

So…he is a rich entitled asshole. Nothing surprising here.

9 Likes

I was using euphemisms intentionally.

21 Likes

Using illegal help is bad, and hypocritical…

BUT… not to be a Trump apologist, but I don’t particularly care about the man’s neuroses. If he suffers from some level of OCD, then that’s a bummer, and probably causes him daily pain.

What we should really be angry about are his bad policies, his corrupt moral compass, and the intentional polarization of american politics. The media likes to pick on straw men like this, but it really distracts from the real issues.

The pee tapes, though… that’s a newsworthy straw man.

1 Like

“… and I thought that Wonka was a weirdo!”

4 Likes

Obligatory:

8 Likes

GOP: “Oh I know, lets get the biggest prick we can find to be president”

12 Likes

this is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the fascist bigots who are trying to drag us all back to the middle ages are why ‘we cant have nice things,’ but maybe that’s just my personal perspective…

24 Likes

I don’t think any of this stuff actually matters or is that weird. Sure, just merely having servants around probably seems weird to most people. But frankly who cares? There are a lot of things I do not like about Donald Trump, but what kind of face makeup he wears does not matter to me. Whether he makes his maid have three boxes of tic tacs around all the time - I couldn’t care less. Lots of people have weird quirks. I have weird quirks too. I always keep a matched set of cloth shopping bags in the trunk of my car and I’m real picky about emptying them and putting them back in the car as soon as I come home from grocery shopping. That probably makes me unusual too. But everyone has some kind of quirk.

If you just pick any random detail about Donald Trump to demonize him, you play into the Republican narrative that you just hate him based on nothing. It makes it seem like you don’t have substantive criticisms of him.

2 Likes

I’m just not a fan of trite and derisive memes.

1 Like

giphy-16

19 Likes

tenor-32

22 Likes

No, I hate him because of his obscene white privilege described here and how he stands upon it to demean, disparage, insult, destroy, cage, deport, and steal from the rest of us.

Unfuck his existence.

24 Likes

That’s precisely the point. Don’t waste your ammo going after him for wearing orange make up or being persnickety about tic tacs. Save your criticisms for stuff that matter like putting kids in cages, racism, climate change denialism - stuff that matters.

3 Likes

The problem is that unlike Zimmer%^$#, “trump” is a real word often used in card games I like to play :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m not sure we can really separate his actions as President from his longstanding neuroses.

For example, the only plausible explanation for why he’d risk his Presidency to chase after all these baseless conspiracy theories about the Bidens or the DNC or whatever is that he actually believes them. If he was just trying to sling mud with allegations he knew to be false then he wouldn’t bother breaking the law to find a nonexistent computer server in the Ukraine.

Even his OCD quirks aren’t something we can necessarily dismiss as harmless. We have a President who could quite plausibly decide to torpedo an international peace accord because Switzerland changed the packaging for his favorite face makeup.

15 Likes

Agreed. That he acts like a spoiled and vain adolescent bully in private life shows us that when he acts that way in public life (as he has for decades) it’s more than just an act for the rubes.

16 Likes

On the plus side, if he’s an asshole all the time then he’s… nah, that’s not a positive.

13 Likes

And a face makeup that he denies wearing.
And it’s not, oh he has this quirk where he needs his 2 and a half packs of everything, it is clearly implied that he yells at his help if they get slightly wrong.

7 Likes

Fair enough, but then the headline: “Trump is a creepy weirdo” is just vilifying the mental health parts of the article. But I guess the headline “Trump yells at his illegal servants for minor mistakes” just doesn’t put butts in seats.

2 Likes