Trump is a creepy weirdo, his undocumented servants reveal

10 Likes

Its not his real name either.

Here’s why, and I believe he should be called “drumph”.
“Trump” is firm; it’s punchy; it sounds powerful (contrasted with “Drumpf,” which is more like the sound a wet Whoopee cushion might make).

8 Likes

We can separate his OCD quirks from his presidency. The quirks are harmless. What isn’t harmless is the way he manages them, or rather doesn’t keep them in check. The WaPo article may make this distinction, Boing Boing’s blurb does not:

This Washington Post story is full of weird details about our creepy acting president Donald J. Trump, including his command that his servants keep a constant supply of precisely three containers of Tic Tacs and three containers of his fancy orange face makeup, and that two of the three makeup containers must be full, and the third container exactly half-full.

Trump is weird and creepy, but not because he wears makeup and has a few compulsive peccadilloes.

In my more self-tormenting moments, I try to imagine the terms of the pre-nup that preceded that marriage.

I imagine that the exact minimum number of conjugal visits; the acts performed; their timing, duration, and frequency; was specified to the second decimal place.

I wonder, in those dark times, if Melania’s desire to give birth might have been influenced by the calculated awareness that it would result in fewer times in the sack with ⊥rump :face_vomiting:

ETA my post was anticipated by @Akimbo_NOT , only more concisely :+1:

7 Likes

She certainly seems to have sold her soul for money, or at least the pretense of having money.

5 Likes

Well now we know the brand. We can all look that way!

https://bronxcolors.com/

6 Likes

Wait… this is a commercial product… that people pay money for…

0_o

If it’s any consolation, it didn’t take that long. She has probably been vaccinated faster.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/22883287.jpg

6 Likes

“Everyone agrees, no one can out-prick Ted Cruz!”
“Hold my beer…”

6 Likes

19 Likes

There’s PLENTY.

10 Likes

That’s why I usually don’t post on the interwebs.

I do think that the 4chan-ization of message boards is somewhat part of the problem. Everything can be reduced to a 1 second looping gif, dismissing any sort of reasonable discourse from occurring. I doubt I even disagree with you.

2 Likes

Right?

It’s not like there’s ever going to be a shortage.

Be it something minute and petty, or something that’s potentially catastrophic, the man is a horrid, repugnant excuse for a functioning human being, let alone a world leader.

Thanks for making such a sacrifice for us mutants, then.

12 Likes

Thanks for making such a sacrifice for us mutants, then.

You’re quite welcome. Next time I’ll replace my “but” with a “however”.

8 Likes

ezgif-2-06fcf4a3f8aa

24 Likes

:clap:

man, you say one thing, get butt hurt because someone makes fun of you for it, then you become an internet meme.

I’m not very good at this.

2 Likes

16 Likes

8 Likes

If you are okay looking like you are just making the same kind of ad hominem attack on Trump that Republicans made about Obama for wearing a tan suit, then I guess keep complaining about his orange make up.

1 Like

Perhaps it’s not a quirk but but a deliberate, convenient test to see if the “help” are following all his instructions, like the weird requirements in pop stars’ tour contracts.

5 Likes