Ghost sex

Casper the A Bit Too Forward Ghost

3 Likes

You forgot to mention that Anna Nicole Smith had ghost sex too

Thereā€™s been at least two. Mary by Yahweh, and Leda by Zeus.

Unfortunately, both are equally unlikely.

sighā€¦

1 Like

Zeus got around quite a bit

Wait so that one person went to a guys house, fell asleep, is pretty sure some one might have had sex with her while she was sleepingā€¦ and the first thing she things is ghost?

1 Like

ā€˜My opinion is to avoid ghost sex in the same way one would avoid sex with any stranger.ā€™

Insane woo beliefs aside, it appears that we are coming into this discussion from very different standpointsā€¦

Apparently that scene where Ray got his pants unzipped by a female ghost was originally much longer and wasnā€™t part of a dream sequence, but they cut it. Probably too much ectoplasm to pass the censors.

2 Likes

do you know how long the incubation time is?

I genuinely wonder if there is a way to change this. I mean, we know there are lots of options, and which one your brain chooses is obviously a function of how your brain connects certain concepts together. Maybe some of the techniques used for lucid dreaming could help?

If you can change from serial-killer to sexy-good-time, that would be remarkable. It would also give us a pretty good incentive to offer to alien abduction theorists to change their tune.

Oh my god! Youā€™re a ghost?!?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never tried lucid dreaming techniques, at least in part because my night terrors have diminished (knock wood). And while they made my childhood pretty traumatic at least now I know what Iā€™m dealing with, at least once I wake up.

Hereā€™s an interesting question, though: would changing ā€œfrom serial-killer to sexy-good-timeā€ affect the bouts of sleepwalking that sometimes coincide with the night terrors? I know my spouse would appreciate not having to worry about me pulling pictures of the walls in my sleep.

If there was something that worked I would be first on the line to test it. My sleep paralysis HURTS my head. Itā€™s like an extreme migraine and with my body paralyzed and all the fighting to try and move a muscle to force awakening, truly exhausting. The worst aspect of it is that it is really difficult to try lucid dreaming or relaxation techniques when youā€™re in extreme pain. I always think that someday Iā€™ll lose the battle and have an AVC and die. Itā€™s awful.

2 Likes

Well, I certainly donā€™t know anything about sleep paralysis, but it sure seems like it sucks really bad for most people, and then here we have an article that seems to imply that some people who experience it might enjoy it.

I was thinking about how the symptoms of mental illness change with the culture. Iā€™ve seen plenty of articles about this over the last few years, my favourite being this one. If different people can experience different symptoms based on their culture, then it feels like there has to be something we can do to change the symptoms of our mental illnesses. I wish I had an idea of what such a thing might be - Iā€™d certainly share.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.