85% of gay people are possessed by ghosts, according to "spiritual research."

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/29/85-of-gay-people-are-possessed-by-ghosts-according-to-spiritual-research.html

3 Likes

“Spirits make people horny” is not research, it is the foundational assumption of the Bar and Tavern Association.

47 Likes

Sounds like an Oglaf idea pitch to me :thinking:

38 Likes

“Well, I’m possessed by the ghost of Oscar Wilde.”
“You bitch! I’m possessed by the ghost of Oscar Wilde!”
:roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I clicked on this article hoping to find out what they think about the other 15% and I can’t believe how directly this is addressed. That is some version of reality they live in.

21 Likes

I’m not gay, but I am queer. Which category am I in?

9 Likes

Possessed by a different kind of ghost. I mean… most likely. You know, 85%.

15 Likes

but what percentage of people who are not gay are possessed by ghosts?

this is just further evidence that gay people have more fun. (edit: in a vacuum. not in most parts of the world, perhaps.)

12 Likes

And bisexual people? Also, if you ghost is gay, does that make you straight? Or does that mean your ghost has a ghost? And if you’re ghost has a ghost, does that mean your straight or does that possession not count? I’m confused!!!

24 Likes

clearly you are possessed.

13 Likes

Bisexuality is what happens when ghosts use the living as a timeshare condos.

31 Likes

What about the living who are horny for ghosts? What sort of possession are they under?

7 Likes

I thought I was possessed by the ghost of Oscar Wilde, but now I think I’m possessed by the ghost of the ghost of Oscar Wilde.

8 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

Pitch? I think he’s already done it.

1 Like

I think the “researcher” read somewhere about some aboriginal societies calling non cis persons “two souled”. Then they decided to add some made up stats to justify funding their “research”. Sigh.

4 Likes

…and it’s nearly Halloween! Whoo!

3 Likes

Checks out:

4 Likes

“Are YOU a GWOK (ghost without knowing)?”

8 Likes