Giraffe poop seized from woman who planned to wear it as necklace

Originally published at: Giraffe poop seized from woman who planned to wear it as necklace | Boing Boing

3 Likes

In US Customs, giraffe poops on you (from a great height).

3 Likes

First off - how? Do you encase them in resin?

Second off - uh - why? WHHHYYYY??

For the… shits and giggles??

5 Likes

I appreciate the brown sharpie they used to document this.

5 Likes

Judging by the sharpie, that poop is scarcely bigger than rabbit pellets.

(I do not want to meet a 14-foot tall rabbit, much less make jewelry from its leavings.)

7 Likes
3 Likes

That looks just like what the deer leave in our yard in exchange for our delicious roses.

Fucking deer.

1 Like

Some kind of fashion! Sh*ttered.

(I guess there’s no accounting for taste.)

2 Likes

/facepalm
How are people this stupid? She could have brought in parasites, all manner of insect and other invertebrate pests, seeds from invasive plant species… not to mention the threats to humans from bacteria, viruses, etc.

3 Likes

Think of the size of the Easter Egg!!

This is why America’s giraffe poop industry is doing so poorly. Buy domestic!
poop giraffe GIF by South Park

3 Likes

obligatory “no shit, Sherlock”, goes here.

also:
Comedy Central Fashion GIF by E Gilliam

3 Likes

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

Domestic zoo doo is widely available, not something she had to import.

2 Likes

Did she lose the snail shell too then? Was it for the same necklace or something else? I know very little about fecal fashion aside from what you hear about MAGA decorators.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Poop necklace? Me, I wonder what kind of foul creatures she was trying to ward off.

Am I close? 0_o

2 Likes

Simple, they just don’t care.

We have the same problem here in Australia, where people don’t think our EXTREMELY strong biosecurity laws don’t apply to them.

1 Like

Yeah, we’re constantly getting new plant pests in California because people illegally import all sorts of plants - and they know it’s wrong, as they eventually get caught falsifing the import documents.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.