Giraffe, disgusted at taste of human, kicks it in the face

[Permalink]

"I took up being cruel to animals,’’ he said airily. " But only,’’ he added, "as a hobby.’’
" Oh yes,’’ said Arthur, warily.
"Yes,’’ Ford assured him. "I won’t disturb you with the details because they would -’’
" What?’’
"Disturb you. But you may be interested to know that I am singlehandedly responsible for the evolved shape of the animal you came to know in later centuries as a giraffe. And I tried to learn to fly. Do you believe me?’’

–

Goes both ways I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem, but women, not giraffes.

1 Like

“The police report says Hall told officers she climbed into the exhibit because she used to love giraffes.”

There, I fixed it for you, NBC LA.

For those not familiar with it, Henry Vilas Zoo is a lovely little zoo in Madison, WI, and it’s free. That the animals will kick a dumbass for being dumb makes it EVEN BETTER.

2 Likes

Wait, are you going around lickin’-n-kickin’ women, or are women lickin’-n-kickin’ you?

“The police report says Hall told officers she climbed into the exhibit because she loves giraffes.”

“. . . but they don’t love me,” she added sadly.

1 Like

"But it can’t be harassment…I love giraffes!" Er, no. You see, that giraffe did not invite you to touch it and (hello?) the fence is there because the giraffe, Henry Vilas Zoo and pretty much the entire City of Madison wants you to stay the hell out of there. Was I the only one who noticed the similarity between her argument about why she shouldn’t have to pay the fine and what some people say after they’ve been accused of sexual harassment?

3 Likes

One, it takes one lick to get kicked in the face by a giraffe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.