🌐 Moving Time! What did I Forget? 🌐

Your Ren, Ba, Ka, and Ib. (I wouldn’t worry about your Sheut. It’s probably more economical to just buy a new one in California. They’re having a sale.)

2 Likes

Bit don’t I need primary, secondary, tertiary, and carbon dating for border control purposes?

3 Likes

Roid raging hep cats!!! LOL!

1 Like

4 Likes

Just don’t try to bring in any fruit.

When I last moved back to CA from the east coast I responded to the usual questions with: “No. Just my collection of rare bark beetles.” I got a laugh and a wave through. (Not recommended behavior though.)

3 Likes

be careful. Californian trees are cone-throwing bastards

4 Likes

Well, only in major urban parks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pencils, pen and something to write on/in.

D’oh!

Take care.

2 Likes

My best man drove from California to Kansas City for my wedding. On the afternoon before the wedding: “Will I need a suit?”

4 Likes

Depending on what he ended up buying, taking a flight to KC might have been cheaper.

1 Like

Goodwill happened to have a suit that fit the colours pretty well - it wasn’t an expensive wedding and the groomsmen didn’t have to wear identical suits. Men’s clothing may be boring, but that can be a good thing at times.

5 Likes

Drove a hundred miles or so to be a groomsman, put ony suit and realize the pants were dark blue and the jacket was dark brown.

7 Likes

Did you remember your Hurdy-Gurdy?

9 Likes

Rather on the fence. You really need an underground bunker to practice the thing. So it may have to stay with a couple friends I trust, or be stored in its makers shop.

Penny whistle: check
Guild guitar: check
Journal: Do’h! (Where the feck is that thing)
Backup atlas: do’h!

By the way, ever here the joke, whats the difference between a violin and a fiddle?

6 Likes

WHY am I out of likes NOW???

3 Likes

We actually forgot our passports one time when traveling to Europe. We picked them up and took the ferry the next day, but we still have the form to say that we’re personas non grata in France until we present the form and our passports at the border - the border has been unmanned every other time we crossed it.

3 Likes

Fine, I’ll answer the joke.

Violins have strings. Fiddles have strangs.

7 Likes

Not sure you need a bunker for a Hurdy-gurdy in comparison to a drum kit or bagpipes. (A friend in HS was a piper and she always practiced down by the railroad tracks. Sadly, the spot has been overrun by highway 85 so you won’t be able to gurdy there.)

1 Like

is this really a bad thing? : D

3 Likes

Good point. It should be worn as a medal of pride!

2 Likes