Glorious juvenile moment of Dragon's Lair heroism

Yeah, I’ve changed my bookmarks to that about the same day they changed to the new crapfest layout. I completely forgot that others still see the old travesty. No wonder people are so cantankerous in the comments lately, they’re coming from… there.

Related:

I couldn’t use the new format for longer than 10 minutes without getting a literal headache. I stopped checking a long time ago, someone please alert me when they change it back again so I can update my bookmarks back to the original url.

But I do have to wonder, if people think everything at Boing Boing nowadays is clickbait no matter what the format, why are you still here? Just to incessantly complain and whine? Do note that aside from the thread I linked to above, this is the only other time I’ve whined about the format change in another thread. Why? Because whining gets stale and old. If you think Boing Boing is clickbait, it’s probably time for you to move on instead of derailing thread after thread after thread pissing and moaning about it.

If you think Boing Boing has jumped the shark and you’re still here… You have to ask yourself if you enjoy whining more than spending time at an up-and-coming place you enjoy?

/rant /whine

1 Like