🐐 #Goatnado: 118 hungry goats descend on shocked Boise, Idaho neighborhood

Worst…SyFy…movie…ever…

3 Likes

Where are the dogs? There’s your problem.

2 Likes

i’m a fan of #GoatGang, myself

1 Like

I knew I would see a reference to that game, I just didn’t know when!

2 Likes

Fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739

8 Likes

Any Haitian restaurants around? I bet something could be worked out to remove a few goats.

Hey guys! We’ve got a special on Goat in Creole Sauce all this week!

7 Likes

Or any decent halal butcher shop…

6 Likes

I wish I could have been there so I could have asked the truck driver what they do with the goats.

1 Like

A chacun son goat.

7 Likes

I’m surprised people aren’t milking the goat puns more.

Maybe no one has goat time for it?

Anyone know how they goat there?

Everything has goaten out of hand I guess.

1 Like

Those goats were going wherever they wanted, no ifs, ands or butts. The property owners were on the horns of a dilemma, not sure what to do with some very baaaad goats. Luckily, the goat owners herd what was afoot and played nanny to the kids, restoring odor.

5 Likes

You totally goat this my friend. Thanks for lending a hoof.

1 Like

Unfortunately Boise is too far north for chupacabras.

2 Likes

Go go goats! You can’t stop 'em, they’re like zombies looking for brains to eat. The big difference is they’re super cute and funny.

How to build a goat-proof fence: If it will hold water, it will probably keep the goats in.

3 Likes

My neighbors and I have jokingly discussed getting a Neighborhood Goat to pass around. You know - it eats all your weeds and poops garden gold, then you pass it to the neighbor on your left.

Zoning specifically forbids them, so we discussed whether to:

A. Get pygmy goats, so that Zoning Inspectors can’t see them from the air-conditioned city vehicles.

B. Get a llama, which were not generally pets back when the code was…ummm. codified.

As god is my witness, I thought goats could fly.

2 Likes

Hiding. Those goats are randy, and you know what you get when you cross a dog with a goat: doberman goat sin(\theta)

Those are sheep named Harold.

3 Likes
2 Likes

“New Kids On The Block” gets the Sludge seal of approval.

2 Likes