God damn you 2020

Q, is that you?
you just know that orange assholeface will try to spin this to the qanon idiots that he is, indeed, behind this
when we know that he is NOT!

6 Likes

He could be behind it. Not the arrests, of course.

14 Likes

OH, SNAP!
Well played!

9 Likes

Yeah, alright. Now I am okay with banning TikTok. Let’s just get rid of social media all together. We can have it back when the human race grows up.

12 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes
14 Likes

pose-pray-greaaat

12 Likes
15 Likes

On the one hand:
Oh shit

On the other hand:
Absolutely predictable when HIV stopped being a death sentence and became a chronic illness, and folks let down their guard.

Damn damn damn.

21 Likes
11 Likes

We woke up this morning and saw ash all over our car and the sun was hazy orange. The nearest fire is about 30 miles north in Azusa.

We also noticed that the neighborhood birds are really going at it in our birdbath. Already refilled it by 10 a.m. I suppose they’re washing off the ash?

12 Likes

Forgot to include that the article doesn’t mention if a penis or vagina was revealed.

4 Likes

The child should be named Pandora.

12 Likes

It had never before occurred to me to wonder what fraction of ‘gender’ reveal parties actually, literally, reveal the ‘gender’ to the partygoers.

Anybody want the rest of these pretzels?

4 Likes

Just a bunch of dicks.

7 Likes

I had an odd moment there, imagining an Earthling explaining gender reveal parties to an alien.

“It’s a festive event when we tell the world what kind of genitals our child will have and set things on fire.”

…

“No, not because we are angry about which genitals they have, we just really like setting things on fire.”

…

“Why are you laughing?”"

7 Likes

TIL that “gender reveal” parties are a thing. And that you burn forests for it.

Fucked.

3 Likes

The current wildfire in California is massive, but it’s just small potatoes compared to a 2017 reveal in Arizona that led to a wildfire spanning 47,000 acres. It all happened when members at the party shot a makeshift target scrawled with the words “Boy” and “Girl.”

When the target — packed with the highly explosive Tannerite — exploded, a blue cloud poofed upward and immediately ignited the surrounding brush.

It was a boy, and the party ended up costing the guilty patrons more than $8 million in restitution.

Just this April, a gender reveal party in Florida also led to a 10-acre brush fire, after similarly using “Tannerite and a weapon” in the reveal, according to fire officials at the time.

If the damage done by huge wildfires isn’t enough, such gender reveal parties have also led to property damage (like the plane crash last year in Texas, or the car that burst into flames in Australia).

‘Stop having these stupid parties,’ says woman who popularized gender reveals after one sparks Yucaipa-area wildfire | KTLA

9 Likes

I have a feeling these accidents are less about trying to have an awesome gender reveal party, and more about getting lots of views on Youtube…

4 Likes