God damn you 2020

There’s… a difference?

5 Likes

And pipe bombs

12 Likes

I can’t even. What the actual fuck is going on with these people? Fucking guns, bombs, and fires. And babies.

Fucked

13 Likes

And genitalia reveal parties. That’s offensive enough in the first place. I had to look it up to see was it as offensive as it seemed, I mean who would do that, and it is.

12 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Now that’s my kind of party.

4 Likes

Lots of wildfires In central and eastern WA. Air quality here in western WA is terrible as a result and there’s a heatwave to boot - both expected to worsen as the week goes on.

Can’t cool down because I can’t open my windows unless I want to feel like I’m breathing in razor blades. I had to go out earlier and ended up double making with a valved N95 mask under my usual cloth mask. That was not fun.

Fuck this year.

16 Likes

We may be approaching peak 2020 now

15 Likes

Not until he wins it.

6 Likes

We were watching The Prize a few days back and my husband said that the Nobel Peace Prize Committee ought to nominate Joe Biden, just to fuck with Trump. :grin:

14 Likes

Don’t forget, it was already given to Henry Kissinger.

5 Likes

They already gave one to Obama as a FU to Bush The Lesser.
I wonder how they feel about that now.

8 Likes

They gave it to Al Gore and President Obama, so… it could happen!

1 Like

OMG; please let that happen - that might make him finally blow a gasket…

14 Likes

“Some people say I deserve to win a Nobel Peace Prize…”

4 Likes
16 Likes

Looking at the pics, it seems to have cleared the air somewhat. Also, is Colorado burning, too? If so, the snowfall should help.

2 Likes

As of September 10, these states are having wildfires:

9 Likes

Can you imagine how much worse that would be if climate change had turned out to be real?

9 Likes