The 2021 Bingo Card

Since 2020 was full of… surprises, what might 2021 bring?

4 Likes

The President de-elect does a runner, ends up in Pyongyang.

8 Likes

UN deploys blue helmets in the US.

10 Likes

Republican politicians develop social conscience as side effect of combining coronavirus vaccine and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals’ antibody cocktail.

1 Like

Prior to inauguration day, the current occupant of the white house drops a small tactical nuke on Tehran…

10 Likes

Actual leopards eat Donald Trump’s face.

10 Likes

Bonus track:
The President de-elect can’t take Air Force One, uses his 757 - which hasn’t been properly serviced during the last four years, and promptly develops mechanical problems high up over a deep ocean.

7 Likes

Bitcoin sort of implodes, possibly by erasing itself after the last coin has been mined.

4 Likes

I was with you on the first two, but this is just ridiculous…
Republicans develop a conscience? Yeah, not in my lifetime!!

8 Likes

It’s a very strong drug cocktail apparently.

1 Like

Bonus track:
Texas starts to secede, the UN implements a peacekeeping mission.
All the blue helmets deployed are from Middle and South America.

4 Likes

I always believed that drugs don’t make you do something unless it’s in you already. So, no. Crazy idea.

2 Likes

Putin kills Trump as he’s outlived his usefulness and is now just a loose end.

5 Likes

Another Boeing Max8 crashes due to a software bug introduced during the recent changes.

1 Like

COVID complications induced by rapid fielding of vaccines without adequate trials cause thousands of deaths.

1 Like

The Rock, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis and Kiefer are called in for a team-up to oust a certain high-level trespasser.

please

Independence movements surge in popularity in Heligoland, the Shetland islands, and Carpathian Ruthenia

1 Like

Piers Morgan finally disappears up his own asshole.

10 Likes

Scotland starts the process to rejoin the EU

10 Likes

DJTJ opens a “game hunting” camp on Jared and Ivanka’s NJ estate where they round up all “dissenters” from the party and release them for periodic “Running Man” style events. DJT emcees, obviously.