Trump has COVID-19

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/01/trump-has-covid-19.html

12 Likes

I’m completely sincere when I say that I hope he recovers in time for his trial(s).

89 Likes

"We always kill the guys that try to help us, always. And let the little demons run a muck:

John Lennon murdered, John Kennedy murdered, Martin Luther King murdered, … Jesus murdered……Ronald Reagan….wounded."
Bill Hicks

29 Likes

After injecting them with bleach we need to shine a light up inside there.

43 Likes

I guess the Hydroxychloroquine didn’t work either.

I suspect that Covid-19 is all of a sudden going to become the TOP priority of the executive branch now.

When’s the next debate? At least if it’s a remote debate then the moderator will have control of the mute button.

33 Likes
41 Likes

This is a time when we should all take the high road and acknowledge that we wish Mr. Trump a speedy recov HHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

69 Likes

All we can do is hope for the best outcome.

88 Likes

Since I don’t believe anything coming out of the White House, I could see this just being a ploy to prevent him from melting down at another debate.

61 Likes

This is just a cover so he can drop out of the race without actually losing.

45 Likes

Blaming it on the debate (because you know, Biden’s people were wearing masks…WHAT DID THEY KNOW???) in 3…2…

20 Likes

This must be what schadenfreude feels like.

36 Likes

Two nights ago President Trump was publicly mocking Joe Biden for being so cautious about the mask-wearing and social distancing.

78 Likes

Justice.

Think The Notorious RBG RIP may be haunting DC? Me neither

7 Likes

Friggin’ monkey’s paws…

44 Likes

Just as long as he didn’t give it to Biden…

26 Likes

I’m going to preemptively say this now:

We have a strict policy against encouraging violence or harm here, and we have zero interest in hosting comments wishing Ill to a sitting president.

That is all. Thank you.

59 Likes

In totally unrelated news, there are fireworks going off in the hood right now.

@mgrey is my favorite so far.

@werdnagreb though, hmm.

Also, never forget.

16 Likes

I’m putting the odds at no better the 30% that he actually has it. It’s too convenient. His campaign is out of money. He doesn’t want to take part in the rest of the debates, especially if there’s a mute button, and it’s a great opportunity to resign for health reasons and get pardoned.

If he does have it I’m the Q cultists will start wharrrr-garbling that Demoncrap Operatives working for (((Pedophile International Elites))) and BLM infected him via 5G Chemtrail Vaccines as part of a coup. and it’s time for the racists to Stand Up and Start Shooting.

24 Likes

He should’ve known better than to get tested for it. Surest way to get Coronavirus.

79 Likes