Trump has COVID-19

IF he really has it, I just hope he doesn’t give it to someone important.
Like Biden.
Or Stormy.

24 Likes

I call bullshit. It’s his October Surprise, he gets to bail on debates, and is miraculously cured by some snake oil the pillow guy is selling, or some such stupidity.

I’ll believe he has covid when he croaks from it.

37 Likes

I’m foreseeing a very mild illness resulting in “It’s not a big deal. I had it. I didn’t even feel sick. Now I’m immune.”

30 Likes

Counter argument to the “he’s faking it” hypothesis: https://twitter.com/chucktingle/status/1311901460280475653

Trump is a screaming narcissist. He would never admit weakness. Also, the solemn tweet was written on an iPhone.

It’s still possible it’s a machination, but if so, it wasn’t Trump’s idea and may have been done without his approval.

24 Likes

Bad genes.

His suits suck, too.

6 Likes

There is no reason to assume that a man who has told 20,000 public lies since running for office in 2016, is telling the truth about having covid 19 now.

He may well be sick, but the public and the media have to stop assuming that there’s any reason to believe anything he says ever.

25 Likes

I mean, is that really any different than any other day?

23 Likes

They did say that the president expected to carry on with his duties while in quarantine. He won’t be golfing, so that leaves tweeting.

18 Likes

Ok, but if the President is laying down?

10 Likes

It seems more like a predictable, logical consequence for his longstanding pattern of behavior to me.

Trump lies all the time, but I can’t imagine him telling any lie that he knows would make him look both stupid and weak.

25 Likes

I totally don’t buy that him and Melania are going through this “together”.

43 Likes

Have you seen how often he tweets on a normal day? In the high dozens. Sometimes up to 200 in a day. It’s no wonder he can’t get anything done.

12 Likes

Which is especially why I think him tweeting out that he has it is out of character.

He loves to manipulate people. So he would happily lie about having covid if he thought it would get him something he wanted. He’s entirely transactional. But I do think he would have a problem admitting having covid 19 if he actually had it. Because that would be the truth and an admission of weakness. Which he would totally hate.

I think his narcissism actually makes it more likely that this is a hoax than truth. But clearly it could be either.

18 Likes

Does the Grim Reaper swing a golden blade? Is it classy enough for Donny Boy? Imagine the humiliation…

5 Likes

The sick fuckers that run this simulation for their own twist amusement will almost certainly have had Biden contract COVID-19 from Trump at the debate. Trump will have no symptoms, Biden will die, and Trump will boast about how strong he is.

Hope is the first step on the path to disappointment.

15 Likes

We may never know if he remains asymptomatic. If Biden tests positive in a couple days, that would lean towards it was real.

And if he develops symptoms, I look forward to Melania’s stalwart first lady act.

5 Likes

According to the Death of the Discworld: ᴋɪɴɢs ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴏʀᴅ

18 Likes

…anyone want to contemplate what’s going through Pence’s mind at the moment?

9 Likes

Nurse, I need 100 cc’s of bleach, STAT!

26 Likes

He is the king of petty stupid lies, absolutely in character for Trump.

I will believe he has COVID when I see photos of a feet long respiratory tube being put down his throat.

6 Likes