Trump has COVID-19

2 Likes

Other conspiracy theory: campaign staff was considering lying about Trump getting the rona to skip the debates. He tested positive and didn’t want to announce, but staff tweeted it for the get out of the debate excuse without permission.

13 Likes

No.

Okay, “Mother, could you bring me a Kleenex?”

Happy now?

14 Likes

That seems plausible.

5 Likes

Yeah, the headline should be “Trump says he has covid-19” not that he has it. Nothing he says should be taken for granted. Nothing.

17 Likes

RBG’s revenge.

6 Likes
28 Likes

“I‘ve got the Covid” makes him look like a complete dumbass two days after going on stage to mock Biden for being overcautious. It doesn’t fit the M.O. of a man who spent his whole life telling lies crafted to make him seem stronger, smarter, healthier and more successful than he really is.

25 Likes

Or “cancel the election”?

…try to, anyway,

Oh also, how did FLOTUS get it?

17 Likes

Knowing nothing of these matters, I’ll ask; what could happen if the sitting president is incapacitated / dies this close to an election? Are there any rules (not that GOP would abide by them) for this scenario?

7 Likes

Pence will name Tom Cotton as his running mate.

10 Likes

Seriously, she literally recoils from his touch. I don’t blame her.

23 Likes

The electoral college handles it. Pence finishes the term, and Trump’s electors probably vote for Pence, but they have discretion on this. Also, they get to write in a VP pick, and will likely unite around whoever Pence taps. He’s unlikely to win, though.

10 Likes

Rest assured I expect the President to continue carrying out his duties without disruption while recovering

That’s what they said about Alexander “Boris” Johnson as well in the beginning.

19 Likes

Didn’t his Supreme Court nominee just fly to
DC to meet with him?

Guess she won’t be testifying before Congress anytime soon!

13 Likes

I think this is unlikely. The states aren’t going to cancel their elections, and there’s clear enough precedent for how the electoral college handles this.

11 Likes

More likely from Hicks than Trump. They did all fly on a plane together to get to the debate.

15 Likes

FTFY. There’s nothing classy about his tastes.

8 Likes

Remember when the Clintons and Tromps were buds? Remember those old conspiracy theories about Tromp aiming to destroy the GOP? Note how the GOP base are susceptible. How many Trompkins will survive till election day?

39 Likes