Hope Hicks has coronavirus, and COVID-19 symptoms, has been close and maskless with Trump recently: report

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/01/hope-hicks-has-coronavirus-and-covid-19-symptoms-has-been-close-and-maskless-with-trump-recently-report.html

6 Likes

Like they say, there’s always hope.

46 Likes

Hicks has to be his mistress, right? She returned to the White House immediately after he beat impeachment, when he likely was feeling invincible.

3 Likes

Not possible, Trumps done a great job on the pandemic. The best really. All fake news.

I assume a response like “good” would be in violation of bbs rules, so I hope nobody has a response such as that to this news.

9 Likes

Long rumored but no real evidence has surfaced yet. Observers have said he has an almost father/daughter relationship with her, but he’s also a fucking creep who treats his actual daughter like his mistress, so…

31 Likes

Ugh.

Can we just not go there, please?

29 Likes

Do you really believe he would still have any use for a mistress at this point?

1 Like

I don’t think anything I could say here would fit into the community guidelines, so I’ll leave it at that.

19 Likes

No fan of Hicks, she sold her soul. But this is giving a creepy misogynist vibe. Let’s just not.

29 Likes

All these people in the White House keep getting covid, but they’re all fairly peripheral and no one seems to even be getting very sick. It’s so frustrating.

9 Likes

Closer and closer…

Is adderall the cure?

5 Likes

My hopes and prayers go out to them.

Really they do.

ETA Friday: See the power of prayer!

4 Likes

I am sure he can think of one…

My tin foil hat says Orange Julius is a carrier, immune to the virus but capable of spreading it. I don’t see how else he can wander around maskless while the people around him get it.

9 Likes

Makes sense. hate, COVID-19, lies, bullshit, spreading all that is evil.

The Devil’s super spreader.

10 Likes

C’mon Karma. You can do it! I believe in you!

21 Likes

24 Likes

Think positive.

25 Likes

I see what you did there.

And I approve.

21 Likes

And Judd Deere. I heard him in an interview recently. A tidy, tight, well-spoken Nazi soldier if I ever heard one. He sounds smart. To have attached himself like a limpet to this sinking ship must be so disheartening. And that’s okay, right?

2 Likes