Hope Hicks has coronavirus, and COVID-19 symptoms, has been close and maskless with Trump recently: report

If the various pay-offs he’s made since marrying his current wife are any indicators, it hasn’t stopped him so far.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think that suggestions that powerful women must be sleeping with the boss must be both VERY well substantiated and VERY relevant to the specific topic at hand.

7 Likes

Won’t speculate about an affair. Given her particular aesthetic though, I doubt he has the self control to keep 6 feet away from her, if you know what I mean. I bet his looming with Hicks makes the 2016 debate look tame.

2 Likes

If it were I wouldn’t have gotten sick

2 Likes

If only she hadn’t been tested. Then she wouldn’t be sick.

28 Likes

11 Likes

With COVID? Damn.

3 Likes

At this point in the game, I kinda don’t even want Trump to catch Covid, since the chance he could be asymptatic or nearly so, seems plausible. That would just just reinforce his notion that it’s the flu all over again.

While his catching it and having a bad reaction might serve as a cautionary tale, it would be far better for all of us at this point if he were succesfully impeached or voted out of office.

7 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

8 Likes

Fay canoes!

2 Likes

“fey” canoes

Like hence, fey doesn’t get used nearly enough

3 Likes

Lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

This story is just beginning.

I’m wondering if the instant test that they are using isn’t prone to false positives. Helps fit their narrative that Covid is no big deal if people are not getting sick, and for the staff it’s a welcome 2 weeks away from the boss. Hicks may be the first of them to actually be sick.

3 Likes

I had that reaction when Bolsonaro tested positive. These deniers who get it and have minimal symptoms use it as “proof” that it’s all fake news and then double down on their rhetoric.

7 Likes

Trump is much more solidly in the high-risk age group.

8 Likes

I honestly don’t think it matters. Trump getting sick is unlikely to change his policies, and it’s certainly not going to make him competent suddenly.

3 Likes

Trumps response to a close aide getting sick?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 Likes

I swear he’s immune to Covid somehow. No one in the world has been rubbing shoulders with SO MANY people who end up testing positive.

It’s almost like he’s infecting THEM. Either he’s immune or he’s a permanent carrier who doesn’t get symptoms or test positive.

8 Likes

Apparently the SARS COV2 virus is not compatible with Syphilis.

13 Likes

Hope springs eternal.

6 Likes