Hope Hicks has coronavirus, and COVID-19 symptoms, has been close and maskless with Trump recently: report

I’d be satisfied with him quarantining for 2 weeks, like everyone else is supposed to do if they’ve come in contact with someone who tested positive?

5 Likes

It certainly didn’t in Johnson’s case.

3 Likes

Hmmm. Just in time to distract the press corpse from Trump’s debate performance.

5 Likes

tenor
(thanks to whichever bbser I yoinked this from)

5 Likes

It hasn’t slowed Herman Cain’s twitter presence down, so fake news!

13 Likes

Don’t suppose we can use this as an excuse to keep him and his traveling plague show from returning to our state, can we? I mean really, there isn’t enough medical care here for a whole extra planeload of COVID spreaders, so they should just be turned away at the border.

4 Likes

well well…

17 Likes

What are the odds he just wants an excuse to get out of the next debate?

11 Likes

When was his last cabinet meeting? Any chance Mich was over for dinner tonight? Who has his schedule for the last few days?

5 Likes

cloud, meet silver lining!

1 Like

well I guess he isn’t immune after all.

4 Likes

1:30AM ET - trump has Covid.

2 Likes

Just to be paranoid, I’ll believe it when someone who has a medical degree and/or understands the concept of facts says so in a forum other than twitter. Until then, it’s just like all the other garbage he tweets.

3 Likes

Bad genes, obviously.

Don’t let the bedbugs bite.

1 Like

Poor woman’s probably going to be fired.

Um, he had this debate thing a little while ago. All his people didn’t wear masks…

2 Likes

With so many people in the White House now testing - or claiming to test - positive, it’s looking like a false positive is unlikely. (I suspect that once they get a positive test, they re-test to make sure, if there’s any question about accuracy. They have the resources for it.)

2 Likes

He may be old and obese, both of which make him high-risk, but he wiil already be on Remdesivir. If they have symptoms they will be treated with an antibody like REGN-COV2. He’ll be getting better treatment than any other person. He won’t be in hospital. He won’t be in ICU. He won’t be gasping for breath. He won’t die. The only way to be rid of him is to vote against his party.

5 Likes

It’s all part of the hoax. ‘Q’ just sent me a coded message saying so.

2 Likes

How close, exactly? Enquiring minds want to know…