God damn you 2020

:man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Then apparently this is the second time it’s been misreported.

1 Like

The virus has mutated to zombie stage.

10 Likes

And there are fears that honeybees and other vital pollinators are running out of food supplies as wildflowers disappear in hedgerows and fields.

7 Likes

https://phys.org/news/2021-01-earth-future-outlook-worse-scientists.amp

Don’t look away

Many organizations and individuals are devoted to achieving these aims. However their messages have not sufficiently penetrated the policy, economic, political and academic realms to make much difference.

5 Likes

WTAF!?

The court heard that Wittmann went to the Lost Dogs’ Home in Cranbourne West on Monday night, armed and clothed in a military-style vest, a balaclava and a tactical helmet. His cat was being held at the shelter, and he’d been told he could pick it up the following day.

14 Likes

20 Likes

John Wick IV went in a different direction this time.

9 Likes

QAnon warned about that pet shelter.

12 Likes

I 100% expected it to be in the US. I’m not sure whether to be relieved or worried it’s Australia. Not that the US has any monopoly on far-right wingnuts.

11 Likes

I understand Bernie Sanders eats cats to gain their extra lives. That’s why this bird showed up to thank him.

10 Likes

Keep your eye on that sparrow.

9 Likes

I bet it’s planning on adopting a fake identity and absconding to Australia right now.

16 Likes

Yay!

(((lowers Free Joe sign)))

…fake leg tag…

:raising_hand_man: I have questions.

15 Likes

That’s how he’s controlling the Twitter.

8 Likes

You’ve cracked the case!

6 Likes

Phew. I was going to suggest having Amber Heard adopt him.

3 Likes

Just keep him away from her ex. His taste in headwear has been known to be offensive to many people and probably more than a few birds.

6 Likes

Knock on wood, I’ve never done that. I have capsized a boat while my phone was in a as-it-turns-out-not-so-waterproof-case, though. Total loss. :sleepy:

6 Likes

apparently she was a finch

5 Likes