"God" in woman's curly hair

It’s pretty clearly 666 to me.

I say burn her. Just be to safe.

I’m from St. Louis Missouri, and by no means are we all this ridiculous.

Blasphemer!

1 Like

Tried my best to get Google out of that but all I see is JGoog.

All hail JGoog!

You say it Yahweh, I’ll say it mine.

9 Likes

I’m all in with that and…oh, I thought you said pizza. nvm.

Y’all are just seeing variations of God’s username – it obviously has the power to make it so that you see it’s username for the service that you most often use (I assume that it is just a variation on speaking in tongues).

3 Likes

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_milk_miracle
Then, there’s the kids born with tails who become Hanuman

There’s lots of this in every religion. You’re mostly reading Western dominated news, so everything seems to be about Christianity…

I always wonder what happens when someone tells an atheist/nonbeliever that something of theirs has an Obvious Sign of Religion on it. I’m guessing maybe some scoffing and then just going on with their lives.

1 Like

and then, there was eggplant.

Sure looks like the Mitchell & Webb watermelon. I wonder what we’d see if we sliced through about an inch behind the current cut.

Kind of rude of God to give her cancer in the first place … and it was just so he could get a little attention? Sickening!

4 Likes

Atheists can be subject to pareidolia as well, you don’t have to see Jesus to believe in ghosts, UFOs, etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.