"God" in woman's curly hair

Follow the gourd!

3 Likes

Follow the sandal!

3 Likes

If you look at news stories from other countries, similar (local religion-relevant) pareidolia make the news. Within the US, the percent of religious non-Christians is vanishingly small, according to surveys. Good pareidolia is pretty rare (and the bad examples don’t go viral without a mainstream religious dimension), so statistically you’re going to get a) Christian religious pareidolia, or b) non-religious pareidolia (e.g. “look at this spooky face” or even “Jesus in a dog’s butt”), which you do get a lot of - maybe disproportionately so. The religious stuff is more likely to get photographed and the image propagated around, too, as people are more likely to get worked up about a vague Jesus in toast than a dead-on image of Bill Gates in pasta, etc.

I don’t think an higher entity with power would be such a giant dickhead, writing his name everywhere on humans faces.
to be honest, it reads to me: JGoo, with can only mean Jane Goodall!
If it’s a sign than only that we all are just nothing more than funny mostly hairless monkeys.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw Goo.

Yeah, well the pubes in my shower spelled out MOLOCH this morning but you don’t see me taking to the internet yapping about how I got inspired to set that baby on fire, now do you? Keep it to yourself, mono-godder.

8 Likes

Clearly says Food

1 Like

I choose to see “good.”

4 Likes

I’m seeing JĜodðS

The headline is making me see God with a Harpo wig on.

2 Likes

It is a shoe! It is a shoe!

2 Likes

Hair today, God tomorrow.

5 Likes

I stared at Ms. Kissee’s newly grown locks and discovered that all they actually displayed to us were the impressions of “brush my hair”, “heal my body” and “take me off of these awful drugs, because I’m starting to believe imaginary beings are putting words in my hair”.

2 Likes

brylcreem of nonsense
a little dab’ll do ya
pareidolia

3 Likes

Let us all take off one sandal!

It’s pretty clearly 666 to me.
6, 6, backward 6!

it is not any of these transliterations! it is JHVH-1!

1 Like

Worse Google Doodle Ever.

11 Likes

It’s not pareidolia if they’re really out to get goo.

1 Like