Golden Trump idol paraded through CPAC as maskless devotees gawk and chant

this i think. i mean i know there’s a whole thread on “are all republican nazis” or whatever, and their tacit support for white supremacism not withstanding, but most likely either someone at the very top or someone at the very bottom was seeing what they could get away with.

that person is probably laughing themselves silly seeing it get picked up, and denying it while winking to everyone they know.

id be super curious to know who that person is

(eta: to be clear that person is doubtless a nazi or a nazi wanna be)

5 Likes

Crabs keep evolving because crabs are a good design for a crustacean. The odal rune is a good shape for a rune, and the feet make it a good shape for a symbol that kind of evokes a swastika without being one, which I suspect is part of why the Nazis used it. But it is not a good shape for a stage.

And honestly, how many years of Republicans saying Neo-Nazi things and sharing Neo-Nazi memes on twitter and marching alongside Neo-Nazis in coup attempts do we need before our Bayesian priors are set up to recognize that it’s really not likely to be coincidence they keep picking up Neo-Nazi symbols?

11 Likes

cough Stephen Miller, under Trump’s command. They know what they’re doing.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.