The Trumpdroid at Disney's Hall of Presidents looks an awful lot like a hastily modded Hillarybot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/19/robosexual-perversion.html

3 Likes

Whatever the story behind it, you can’t fault them if they didn’t give it 110% on this one. It’s not like, if they tried really hard, they could’ve made a Turmp statue that didn’t soil everyone who looked upon it.

16 Likes

Wow, he looks like SHIIIIIIIIT

8 Likes

That must be why the hands are proportional.

12 Likes

I want this conspiracy theory to be true so badly.

12 Likes

Oddly enough his speech is just him repeating “ain’t got much of a rind on you-- I might even give you a discount” over and over and over.

11 Likes

Oh, FFS. It’s a terrible lousy unsuccessful attempt to mimic the appearance of a vile man, worse even than a cheap Halloween mask, but it’s been a year since the election and Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with it. Why are lazy jerks still blaming random failures on Hillary Clinton?

5 Likes

They could have used this and it would have looked much more lifelike

20 Likes

They say, when no one is watching… it moves.

10 Likes

Eh, no, not really. Unless you’re saying Hillary looks a little like a man?

1 Like

Here me out on this”

shudders

9 Likes

Oh come on, if I’m going with a conspiracy theory I’m going to say that they gave it a Hillary shape to mess with Trump. I’m … disappointed in … twitter?

1 Like

Those other President-bots are just staring daggers at his back

21 Likes

They probably forgot to apply the orange top coat.

Anyway, the whole thing is “FAKE NEWS!!!” The Trump statue is actually the greatest likeness ever and attendance at the HoP has been the highest ever since it was unveiled. It’s been rumored that Disney is considering opening another park just to host the statue.

9 Likes

They are using their invisible secret presidential heat vision to melt him.

5 Likes

That’s what tRump looks like with-out his makeup on.

1 Like
9 Likes

That’s it! I couldn’t put my finger on why it looked so terribly unlike the guy until this. Even though a visit to the Hall of Presidents is like a trip to the uncanny valley on the best of days…

1 Like

They really captured his lack of a soul.

6 Likes

The poor robot just looks so sad.
sadalien

7 Likes