The Trumpdroid at Disney's Hall of Presidents looks an awful lot like a hastily modded Hillarybot

I think they just started with Hillarybot then added the “old Biff” prosthetic makeup from Back to the Future II.

15 Likes

On a side note, I had the most vivid dream last night that Trump had been arrested.

10 Likes

Cardiac or criminal?

18 Likes

the theory put forth “here” really makes the most sense… they just retrofitted a rodham droid using disney masonic magic

2 Likes

did Stalin send him to the gulag, too?

bless your commie heart

1 Like

“Hear” me out… not Here

5 Likes

Criminal. For some reason I was working somewhere northern, snowy, and mountainous in an office setting. People were just hearing the news.
But I was trying to live down the scandal that an office co-worker kissed me. Then I woke up.

ETA: …and for some reason, there was lots of outdoor sledding going on during work hours. :yum:

10 Likes

hes got a long way before hes at Cheneys level of unhealthiness and cyborg life extension… kind of amazing that he hasnt had one incident yet with all the big macs hes put away

(Already posted this on another thread.)

5 Likes

This looks like the robotic mask from Total Recall. Which is to mean it’s really scary. >_<

3 Likes

When I first saw the bot, I knew it didn’t look right - or like Trump - but couldn’t figure out what was going on. When this idea was floated, it all clicked into place.

But it does look more like a bloated Hillary than a Trump, though, for whatever reason. Whoever put this together must have spent a lot of time looking at and modeling Hillary, and no time at all looking at Trump. I could also imagine they suddenly gave few fucks about the project when they found out Trump had been elected. So perhaps, rather than literally starting out with a Hillary sculpt and physically modifying it for a new role, they simply couldn’t help but unconsciously inject some “Hillary-ness” into the appearance of the Trump sculpt. But either way…

If they had just started out with “old Biff,” that would have been some epic driving trollies.

8 Likes

Eh. That photo looks like Hillary, but in the right light? Nah.

12 AM

3 Likes

This is better. I think the real issue is they really can’t do Trump’s eyes very well because of the hooding and squinting. They’re stuck with the classic glass eye problem.

2 Likes

is he wearing another shirt under his shirt?

2 Likes

Possibly a mock turtleneck undershirt.

1 Like

This is a company who’s made an animatronic that’s indistinguishable from Actual Johnny Depp. Just saying.

11 Likes

They made the hair too realistic and the hands too large, but they really captured his spark and charisma.

6 Likes
  1. Looks like he’s ready to belt out all of our favorite numbers from “Song of the South.”

2. At the end of his number, Angela Lansbury summons a bunch of ghosts in old armor to chase him away.

3. Are we sure they didn’t just repurpose Hopper the grasshopper from the Bug’s Life show?

4. I got a million of 'em.

5 Likes

Almost as terrifying as the real thing.

Kinda looks like Davros.

10 Likes