Good deal on my favorite Japanese pencil case

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/02/good-deal-on-my-favorite-japan.html

7 Likes

Nice sketches!

3 Likes

Okay. I recognize the main character from The Twilight Zone (‘The Sixth Finger’ episode)… but who’s the other one?

1 Like

From the Star Trek Pilot. The planet where Captain Pine went.

4 Likes

/pedant­­

5 Likes

It’s from a book of William Mortensen photos called “American Grotesque.”

6 Likes

@TobinL corrected me. The Outer Limits:

THX!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Anyone know of a similar case but with at least one zippered plastic pocket? This size is good for a bag to hold toothbrush, razor, etc. when I travel but at least one compartment needs to be able to handle slightly-wet items

I’d call that mоist…

Anyway, just use separate zip-loc bags for any mоist toiletries, and your case has all the compartments for handling mоist items you need.

b5b1408fcb4ba44216a5bafb352282c6

1 Like

Add a couple dollars of MOLLE straps and it’d be an EDC tactical pouch. Add more pen(cil) straps and pockets, double the price, and it’d be a tactical admin pouch.

Yeah, I think I got one of those pencil cases for my kid. I wasn’t too keen on the orange color though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

tumblr_ojzn65LHUn1qmemvwo1_400

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.