Good deal on this 8-inch non-stick frying pan

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/07/good-deal-on-this-8-inch-non-s.html

1 Like

I don’t in any way condone supporting Amazon, but my sister bought a couple of these and they’re good pans that we use all the time. They also claim to have a non-toxic nonstick coating. If you need a pan, it might be worth the effort searching for them somewhere else.

1 Like

Seems like a good price for a small pan.

I have a 10 inch granite coated pan (stuff still sticks) and a 12 inch blue diamond pan (stuff still sticks) but I don’t really want to eat more teflon and aluminum like a regular non-stick pan has…

The granite and blue diamond pans both stick less than the old “non-stick” teflon pan did before I tossed it.

FWIW, rated D by Fakespot :

• Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing . We approximate total reviews altered up to 50 .
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
  • Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 43.7% of the reviews are reliable.
2 Likes

Are they also making th 5 1/4 version and the 3 1/2 version?

1 Like

An 8-inch frying pan is useless and a total waste of money.

Great for frying eggs so I know that much

Well, but so is a 10 or 12 inch pan, which is good for cooking everything else.

I have a 12" and an 8" pan. I haven’t used the larger one if over two years. I’m cooking for only myself.

Yeah. I guess. I cook for two, but I still think a bigger pan is more versatile.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.