Good samaritans rescue two stranded dogs in Belgium floodwater

Originally published at: Good samaritans rescue two stranded dogs in Belgium floodwater | Boing Boing

9 Likes

So, in this case are the “wonderful creatures” the ones that are contributing their upright stance and grasping arms to help some other ones out?

3 Likes

I’m glad that climate change is a lefty, anti-fa myth. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Landscape! Landscape! Landscape!

How sad is it that we have to wonder if this is enough for people to change their mind? Will they claim this footage is a hoax? Is it all the effects of the Jewish space lasers?

3 Likes

Damn, that water is moving pretty fast. Looks like that one person towards the end of the video almost got swept away and had to grab onto the nearby building.

5 Likes

That phrase really sums up the terror of the situation. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

ted Backpfeifengesicht cruz said he’d believe in the climate crisis when texass froze over, so…

3 Likes

Probably just that it is a freak event and has nothing to do with global heating. I mean water isn’t the same as heat, right? If I hear my apartment it doesn’t start to rain, right?

2 Likes

Oh yes, these good people took some considerable risks. Flood waters are extremely dangerous.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.