Google Autocomplete interview with astronauts who are in space

[Read the post]

This is what I got…

3 Likes

Wheeee! Questions that have been answered on video by space station astronauts in orbit dozens of times already.

Here’s a question that I’d like answered:

When they adjust the ISS’s orbit and boost it back up, does everyone have to strap in? Is it very gentle acceleration? Do they get a noticeable amount of “gravity” from the boosting burn or is it too small to notice?

2 Likes

Does “Is running a PR stunt for Google really the most interesting scientific application you can think of for your time aboard one of the most expensive pieces of research hardware in human history?” count?

3 Likes

I’ll bet the lights all turn red and the crew lurches from side to side and sparks fly from the controls!

4 Likes

Step up to Red Alert!

3 Likes

If Tang paid for all the product placement it gets from the space program we’d have had Mars colonized decades ago.

3 Likes

Or when we finally officially get there, we’ll be met by a race of very tall, orange people.

1 Like

I hope that’s not the case only because of proximity to a certain orange someone who is currently shitting on and in American politics.

1 Like

If they have bad hair grafts and UUUGE junk then we can just continue on to Pluto.

1 Like

Space suits use 100% oxygen‽ How the hell do they smoke in those?

1 Like

Extremely quickly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.