Gorgeous nerdy textiles

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2015/08/09/gorgeous-nerdy-textiles.html

Interesting. I’m not sure when I would wear them or use for decoration, but very interesting concept.

1 Like

I have a few ties from Cyberoptix, and they really are top-notch. International shipping to Australia was worth it. Good quality fabric, stunning art, crisp printing – these ties always garner appreciative comments when I wear them on special occasions. Cyberoptix has a broad range that’s highly subjective, so they won’t all suit you; my advice is to pick a few that match your quirks/taste/interests.

6 Likes

First the Star Trek toile tote and now a D20 pashmina. Time to re-write my budget for this month.

2 Likes

The chemical weapons tie makes me slightly regret that I loathe (and therefore avoid) ties.

2 Likes

May I say how refreshing it is to see the adjective “nerdy” attached to something not (completely) rife with pop culture imagery?

3 Likes

Two of my sweeties are librarians. I think I have my upcoming gift purchases taken care of now. (OK, honestly, even my non-libraries sweeties might like some of the things from here.)

Some of those gave me a nerdgasm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.