“Green" is a an ambient album by Hiroshi Yoshimura that makes me feel like a growing plant

Originally published at: "Green" is a an ambient album by Hiroshi Yoshimura that makes me feel like a growing plant | Boing Boing

5 Likes

LOVE this album. It’s been in heavy rotation on my playlist for several years now - it’s perfect chill-out music. His other stuff is equally good, especially the newly-remastered Music for Nine Postcards, available (as is Green) at Light in the Attic Records.

3 Likes

Tell me, boingboing contributor: how high were you while listening?
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Found this about a year ago and told almost all my friends. Thanks for getting the word out to the rest of them.

4 Likes

Nice. Makes me feel like I’m getting a massage. They always play stuff like this.

Musically different (no nature sounds) but similar concept:

4 Likes

came here to post plantasia! I love this album.

2 Likes

I’m more and more convinced that BoingBoing peeps have the greatest taste in music. Thanks for putting these amazing albums on my radar! Here’s another to add to the list… “Six Songs for Invisible Gardens” by Green-House (Olive Ardizoni). All of their albums put me in such a zen headspace.

3 Likes

538cc9ed52fe9e6a005eb6b0207bdcfac2d25fce_2_666x500

2 Likes

Be sure to also check out Music for Nine Post Cards ! Both the first two tracks are absolutely stunning with headphones.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.