Listen! Far out Moog music for your plants

[Permalink]

1 Like

Will this help me increase my cannabis yields?

1 Like

I’m old enough to remember when some dude hooked up his e-meter to his african violets, and found they responded not only to the tone of his voice, but its content. In fact, he claimed the needle went off the chart if he merely thought about striking a match.

Those violets would like this music.

1 Like

Reminds me of this:

Don’t know why.

@cgcat93 - the way it works is like this - you gather all the plants together, then pick one of them out - start slowly, say it’s a bit smaller than the others, that it’s leaves are discolored, that it’s yeilds are low, then beat that little green f****r into a pile of slivers and shreds.

The other plants will get the message soon enough.

There were a surprising number of “music for plants” albums made in the 70’s, some are deliberately composed electronics like this, some are just classical music re-Christened as being “for plants.”

If plants like music, then arguably it would be something way beyond our perception or idea of music, seeing as how plants don’t have ears.

It reminds me of Raymond Scott’s Soothing Sounds for Baby series. Maybe a little more complex, but aesthetically similar.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.