Grifters gotta grift: Roger Stone to sell a Donald Trump autograph NFT

Originally published at: Grifters gotta grift: Roger Stone to sell a Donald Trump autograph NFT | Boing Boing

3 Likes

7 Likes

“I think we’ll file this case under ‘Anyone who’d buy it, deserves it’, Robin…”

12 Likes

Finally, an appropriate use case for NFTs.

3 Likes

Of all the billions of faces on the planet few so invite a really hard poke on the snoot as Mr Stone.

3 Likes

He genuinely was intended to be some sort of rock-themed comic villain (probably not super, though).

2 Likes

I have no space to hang them in my apartment.

3 Likes

Surely they can take turns beneath the scaffold

4 Likes

Does it have to be hanging? I’m on the 9th floor, surely something else can be arranged.

3 Likes

Since it’s unlikely to hit $20,000, someone’s going to give him a few thousand dollars and then realize they got nothing in return? I mean, an actual Trump autograph isn’t worth much - Trump will sign any old shit and you can get them on Ebay for not a lot.
(Although giving money for nothing might be the point - NFTs are a good vehicle for the darkest of dark money contributions.)

Also, LOLing at the “one of only one copy.”

3 Likes

LOLS. Too cheap to get it (ETA Professionally) framed.

3 Likes

I don’t think his other shit sold well.

2 Likes

Backpfeifengesicht.

Someone on a European blogging site translated it as, “a face in need of a punch.”

2 Likes

I like that indeed. His is a face almost begging for a punch, and really who are we to deny such a call to action.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.