Grossout video: Moth and tick removed from man's ear

[Permalink]

At least the moth let them find the tick before it got huge and disgusting.

Also, it looked like they left the head of the tick still attached.

2 Likes

Nothing gross on it. Maybe except the somewhat less than competent use of somewhat less than suitable kind of tweezers. But guess you use the tools and personnel you have, not those you want.

Luckily, the instinct to video and photograph the event superseded the instinct to immediately focus on removal of the insect.

Gotta get it on the Facebooks.

6 Likes

“It’s a good thing we’re not completley wasted right now…”

Indeed!

2 Likes

I have just been sliding down a utube of grossness – the suggested similar videos seem to get worse.

1 Like

If you want really gross, go forensic entomology. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a moth–just like the one we found in Benjamin Raspail’s head an hour ago.

Why does he place them there, Doctor?

4 Likes

Do. Not. Want. To. Watch.

3 Likes

Good thing they didn’t have to use a doctor and cause a payment of money for that work.

4 Likes

After listening to him I think the conglomerate intelligence in his skull dropped significantly when the moth was removed.

3 Likes

i worry about leaving part of the tick in, that is how people get really sick…

1 Like

At least a doc would have been done the job properly, without leaving tick mouth parts behind and pulling pieces of the moth off while it tried to crawl in further … But then also no video for Reddit and BB to laugh at, so maybe DIY has its advantages. :wink:

1 Like

Look at that. Well, this one’s representative of his sickly breed.

There are quite some videos by doctors all over Youtube. Check e.g. the somewhat bloody (you have been warned) “Bizarre ER” channel.

1 Like

Could be worse, you could be watching video of an overweight mer-dufus in an altered bondage outfit. Thankfully that one was just a still.

2 Likes

SPOON!!!

Can’t believe I’m the first to say this…

3 Likes

Probably not actually one of these

Am I the only one thinking maybe he wouldn’t get so many insects living in his ear canal if it wasn’t THE SIZE OF THE HOLLAND TUNNEL? Seriously, that’s not normal. A small child could have just reached their arm in their and grabbed the moth.

10 Likes

Is this going to turn into another epic recursive ear wax removal thread of posts? Cuz that would be disgusting - and awesome.

3 Likes