Group of excited corgis try to run obstacle course for food — but instead, hilarity ensues (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/06/group-of-excited-corgis-try-to-run-obstacle-course-for-food-but-instead-hilarity-ensues-video.html

10 Likes

The one in the light blue coat is a huge jerk.

12 Likes

That one did experience instant karma for it, though. Twice.

9 Likes

I said the same thing with more flavorful language.

3 Likes

Um, Corgi pups.
Corgi Adults are extra- ordinarily capable creatures.

4 Likes

There’s a videogame idea right there!

3 Likes

It’s a bit like watching an whole lot of AIs trying to solve a problem - utter chaos for a while, one gets the solution, more chaos, others keep on doing the same thing that failed before, chaos continues, another one twigs what to do, others latch on, another form of chaos ensues, eventually everyone is happy.

This is not pink doggo’s first rodeo.

1 Like

The pink one is the one to adopt. Easily the smartest of the group.

It’s already pretty much irl lemmings.

I was thinking something along the lines of creating Rube Goldberg/Heath Robinson puzzles for various sorts of cute animals to race through.

1 Like

I’ve been watching the show ‘Wipe Out’ on tv and this clip reminds me of that show. People trying to go through an obstacle course without falling into water, mud, foam, etc. The corgis are just as determined to get the prize, in any way possible. As it is in ‘Wipe Out’, watching these funny little dogs running the course, some making it, some not even trying, and others falling down or getting pushed off is great! I love it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.