Haha! What the heck is this dog doing?

I’m all for getting rid of mites

3 Likes

“Stupid humans! Put down the camera! I’m having a stroke!”

1 Like

Not sure of that, but Yakety Sax doesn’t “do it” either.

1 Like

My cat does the same thing, but with his butt, not his chin. Stupid cat.

1 Like

The carpet looks like it has just been cleaned. Maybe the dog is reacting to the smell? Or maybe it is “reasserting olfactory dominance”?

4 Likes

Front paw malfunction…

1 Like

giant magnet on a lazy susan strapped to the ceiling of the floor below. Heavy metal dog collar pulling dog’s head and chest down to the carpet.

If I had a nickel for every set up I’ve seen like that…well…

5 Likes

I totally expected someone to say something like “That type of behaviour is a sign of severe repressed abuse from early years in a kennel” or something.

We’ve had the vet do that a couple times for one of our little guys. The vet tech was like, “we can show you how to do this at home”. Me: Nope, I’ll pay for that.

3 Likes

I think she may like the cleaning agent smell. One of my bitches sometimes does the same only she favors the odor of funky roadkill carcass!

She stares daggers at me while I shampoo her afterward as if she can’t believe why her best friend would deliberately ruin her carefully selected perfume.

3 Likes

Plummer. Telegram. Candygram. RUGSHARK!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/landshark/2832305?snl=1

“Haha! What the heck is this dog doing?”

Well, he’s sure not shitting in Trump’s open mouth… and that’s what I really want to see the dog doing!!!

2 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10
Dog - meh
Your post - A+++ Excellent Boinger! Would buy from again!

1 Like

I’ve only ever seen that behaviour in ponies before.
SweetieBelleBored

4 Likes

It sometimes bothers me when I’m ‘productively fueled’ by my anger…but not this time.

1 Like

They should never have named that dog “Roomba”.

1 Like

Well, that’d be okay, but for full internet points you really want to sanctimoniously dog-shame the current owners. Something like, “Well, I’m not surprised it’s developed these neurotic behaviors. Apparently its owners think it’s fine to just leave him all day in a room with no stimulation other than a rug made from synthetic chemicals. His liver and pancreas are probably shot already, but if we could get the police involved and save him from this abuse, I know a rescue organization that could give him a caring hospice home…”

2 Likes

Wants to be a Roomba.

Landing gear failure.

2 Likes