Harley Quinn is back for season three

Originally published at: Harley Quinn is back for season three | Boing Boing

1 Like

I hope the season DVD makes it to our library! This looks so awesome!

1 Like

And not a moment too soon. Bring it on, Puddin’!

Easily one of the best shows from the last couple of years. There’s razor-sharp comic timing, inspired spins on established characters (Bane, Jim Gordon), batshit plots, and guest stars given license to be completely unhinged (looking at you, Wanda Sykes).

5 Likes

Reading the BB homepage today is pretty funny, what with the image wide-eyed and insane Harley Quinn juxtaposed with the photo of wide-eyed and less-entertainingly insane MTG.

3 Likes

This show is better than it has any right to be.

I find most DC/Harley Quinn cloying and somewhat insufferable - but behind all the crass jokes and pandering beats a heart that’s difficult to describe.

Certainly a Popcorn :popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn: and :cup_with_straw: :cup_with_straw:

1 Like

Man, Nickelodeon has gotten really edgy since I last checked in!

1 Like

Hmm, can you imagine Kaley Cuoco as Harley reading Greene’s tweets (and having Harley call out how insane some of them sound or are) a la Mark Hamill’s Joker reading Trump tweets (back before Trump was thrown off of Twitter)?

1 Like

Two things:

1. My only disappointment with the series is the name of the landlord. Sy Berman (as opposed to Sy Borgman) would have the same effect but also have been a cool Doctor Who reference.

2. I love how heavy hitter monster villains Clayface and King Shark just geek out.

Yeah, easily the best DC production in my opinion. I’d rewatch a season of this over a Zack Snyder movie.

3 Likes

Maan, Harley Quinn is like Bangladesh DuPree in ‘Girl Genius’ - I am always happy when she is there, and I am here. Meet her in person, though…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.