Get ready for Harley Quinn's "Very Problematic" Valentine's Day special

Originally published at: Get ready for Harley Quinn's "Very Problematic" Valentine's Day special | Boing Boing

8 Likes

“Hey kids - there’s a new Scooby Doo spinoff… whoa let’s just turn that off.” “Hey kids - there’s a new Harley Quinn spinoff…”

2 Likes

Incoming outrage of this “pushed agenda” in 3…2…

5 Likes

Am I going to have to buy another streaming service?

6 Likes

Hardly new, it’s has had 3 amazing seasons so far.

7 Likes

Oh! HBO max is worth the free trial, if nothing else! Doom Patrol, Search Party, Harley, there is a lot of good stuff to squeeze out of it!

4 Likes

fine “Special” (not “spinoff”)

1 Like

I have to say, it looks better than the last Valentine’s Day special by a streaming service that I remember:

1 Like

IDK the crowd that tends to get outraged by wokeness and femmeness also tends to love hot chicks who get themselves into trouble and fortunately(?) for Harley she’s always been one of those.

5 Likes

Not intended for kids, dontcha’ know.

Not new either, as @LurkingGrue already pointed out.

3 Likes

I do love Poison Ivy in this.

The show stunned me by getting me to enjoy the Joker. Him taking down Batman by getting Bruce Wayne taken down for tax fraud brings me life. It’s the stuff that if it were in the movies I would care about Batman movies.

8 Likes

Ivy, Harley, Bane, The Joker, Jim Gordon, all great characters in this. It’s super funny.

4 Likes

I was a big DC fan during my kiddage and loved “The New Gods” and “Mister Miracle”. Can someone tell me who Darkseid is falling for in this promo and what title she comes from?

Have you actually watched it? It was produced by Scott Aukerman of Comedy Bang Bang and is actually a piece of absurd alt comedy featuring among others Maya Rudolph, Andy Samberg and Will Forte.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I admit it. I was assuming that this was a kids cartoon, it certainly is not.
Probably ok for teens though.

1 Like

I was assuming it was meant to be Melania Trump or a facsimile thereof.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.