Harry and Meghan "over" and Ukraine "despairs" in this week's dubious tabloids

Originally published at: Harry and Meghan "over" and Ukraine "despairs" in this week's dubious tabloids | Boing Boing

8 Likes

i worked in the music industry for several years in the early 2000’s.
Sheryl Crow was working in one of the studios for a few weeks, and every night a guy named Lance would show up. and i honestly didn’t put 2 and 2 together until a few weeks later when i saw o the tabloid at the supermarket that she was dating Lance Armstrong.

point is…sometimes the tabloids are not too far fetched. i know sometimes they are…but sometimes they get things right before anyone else knows.

Sure, and sometimes a clock (etc).

That doesn’t make tabloids worth paying the slightest bit of attention to, except maybe for stoner laughs.

4 Likes

yeah, sorry don’t get me wrong. just thought it was funny. i don’t read or trust anything written in there.

2 Likes

I mean, everyone knew about that in the Nashville area. But there’s kind of a professionalism there where we just didn’t talk about Sheryl and Lance. It’s like how nobody talks about the fact that almost every christian music act is absolutely snorting more cocaine and ass than any other group in nashville, or how most of them don’t even slightly believe the shit they sing. It’s impolite :smiley:

1 Like

Bring back The Weekly World News! Justice for Batboy!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you for your selfless actions in summarising these rags so we don’t have to read them.

This made me lol:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.