Health workers stuck in a snowy traffic jam gave COVID vaccines to other drivers before they spoiled

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/28/health-workers-stuck-in-a-snowy-traffic-jam-gave-covid-vaccines-to-other-drivers-before-they-spoiled.html

15 Likes

16 Likes

With all the stories of pandemic villains we’ve seen, nice to have a story about some of the far more numerous heroes.

21 Likes

Yeeee haw! Oregonians git 'er done. Proud to be from there, and given the annoying things I’ve heard about how overly… Swissly… the Swiss are doing vaccinations, I wish I was home.

10 Likes

Very cool! They’ll need to make sure to get the follow-up dose of course. Also, any time I read or hear about Grants Pass, I always switch it in my mind to Grass Pants.

3 Likes

I admit I’d be a bit skeptical if someone tapped on my window in a traffic jam and offered me vaccine.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not falling for that again.

7 Likes

Making lemonade from lemons.

5 Likes

Yeah, I can hear the sound of Steven King slipping this one in his back pocket… some crazy story about a psychopath tacking advantage of a pandemic

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.