Hedgehog Facts

a collection of fascinating facts about the best animal

Sadly, Walt had to remove the hedgehogs he originally put in his films due to complicated licensing issues.

…sometimes also afterwards…

“Looking sharp.”

The truest fact.

More advice than a fact, really.

So far as we can tell…

They also hedge their bets.

46 Likes

I’d also be very grumpy if my first cup of tea was Lipton.

21 Likes

Fair point. The circumstances required Lipton, else we’d have used something better.

Have you tried Lipton Thé Caramel though? It was surprisingly good. They don’t sell the same one in the US/UK, so you have to go to France (or wherever else they sell it), but we really liked it and grabbed a few boxes to bring home.

2 Likes

100% gnarly fact.

Fun fact: Hedgehogs stand for liberty, justice, and equality.

26 Likes

I’m surprised that’s fact #420.

I’d think fact #420 would be related to other subject matter.

12 Likes

Have you met any surfers?

22 Likes

What font and size are you using?

2 Likes

That’s how awesome hedgehogs are. While everyone else is toking, they’re shredding it on the waves.

5 Likes

It’s Gotham bold, font sizes are all over the map since the different images have diff’t DPIs/resolutions. I accidentally used Gotham book instead of bold on one or two.

Noted!

1 Like

Oh yeah… this was what hedgie goodness I needed today.

9 Likes

Here are four more to make the day that much more hedgie-ful

A startling fact:

Caution, beware of this fact:

A fact about poetry expressed in poetic form:

And a commercial fact:

The most desirable shirt ever available to humanity is here, just in case you were wondering, no pressure at all:

20 Likes

And does not ship internationally. :frowning: Probably a metaphor for something or other.

1 Like

Yeah, Amazon blows. We put our things on Redbubble which isn’t as cheap, but ships internationally:

(There’s actually a bit more on Redbubble, since Amazon saw our Hedgezilla poster and thought we were using an actual Hedgezilla movie poster and were infringing)

7 Likes

And does have non-ridiculous shipping charges. :smiley:
Sorted. Proud to be supporting Her Highness’ Presidential Campaign.

2 Likes

Thanks, and HH offers her thanks as well!

1 Like
9 Likes

28 Likes

22 Likes

18 Likes