Hedgehog Facts

I have a hedgehog question which I hope will give us another hedgehog fact.

Are hedgehogs wombles?

6 Likes

Isn’t the real question ‘are Wombles hedgehogs’?

4 Likes

An obscure hedgehog fact.

15 Likes

Boldly going where no hedgehog facts have gone before.

13 Likes

I’m still giggling at the disguise one. I might put it up in my office at the new job. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was thinking, “hey I have a hedgehog lego, let’s make a little setup and see if we can get her in a scene where she’s interacting with it.” That wasn’t the interaction I was planning for, but it was better than my plan.

4 Likes

Isn’t that always the best way?

I totally squeed out loud.

4 Likes

Fact: Hedgezilla Jr’s cunning tactic of using the table of invisibility to defeat Ghidora was the best part of Hedgezilla Jr. vs. Ghidora II.

17 Likes

Little known hedgehog fact - the table in Beauty and the Beast was actually played by a hedgehog.

11 Likes

Hedgehog fact - when Perdita went to Hogwarts to study, her uncle Pricklebury the Odd gave her a Table of Invisibility. It worked pretty well.

13 Likes

My daughter said I should table the latest theme I’ve been running with.

14 Likes

Well punned, but we don’t mind if you hog the thread…no need to hedge!

11 Likes

Remember that episode of Get Smart when the hedgehog was using the Table of Invisibility while Maxwell Smart and the Chief were using the Cone of Silence?

13 Likes

Hedgehog fact - Wonder Hedgehog flew the Invisible Jet of using the Table of Invisibility for full concealment.

13 Likes

Little known hedgehog fact: Clint Eastwood wasn’t actually talking to an empty chair.

19 Likes

The princess truly lives on in the new princess, but she’s also part one of those sea urchins that gathers things on their backs.

This tiny one has power!

8 Likes

Ron Jeremy is not a real hedgehog. He just plays one in a certain genre of video usually shot in the San Fernando Valley.

1 Like

You forgot to include a hedgehog in your picture of a table.

3 Likes

Hedgehog fact: there’s an excellent caption for this photo, but it’s too amazing to be revealed to mankind at this stage in their evolution.

9 Likes

“Well, I’ve wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I’m happy to state I finally won out over it.”

9 Likes