Help put these billboards up in Josh Hawley's home state of Missouri

Originally published at: Help put these billboards up in Josh Hawley's home state of Missouri | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I feel like this billboard series could benefit from some kind of call to action, like “EXPELL JOSH HAWLEY FROM CONGRESS FOR SEDITION AGAINST AMERICA.”

22 Likes

Oh hell yes I’m in for $20 on this no problem. That guy is a terrible human being.

14 Likes

If it’s a choice between donating to the Hawley billboard vs the one for Cruz, I’d choose this one. Cruz is so hated by all his colleagues he’ll never lead the push for the agenda of American fascism. Hawley is a much more dangerous character in that regard.

16 Likes

I gave to both!

16 Likes

I’m stretched very thin, but i pitched in 25, because that man is an enormous piece of shit.

Hate donation, what a concept.

13 Likes

oh HELL yes.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Billboards are important in the Show Me State.

8 Likes

The PAC rules are pretty specific about how much money can go to ads expressly encouraging people to vote for (or against) a specific candidate. Not that there is any enforcement at the FEC anyway, but just the same I’m sure the lawyers for ReallyAmerican wanted to make sure there was no such direct instruction about what to do about his sedition.

I guess my point is campaign finance “regulation” in this country is fucking stupid

1 Like

The adverts need to be on the oan/infowars/newsmax/foxnews sites, 24/7/365. These people are programable, they can be de-programmed. But save that, I sent a $20.00 for the billboard.

3 Likes

Give this man an award. That should be on the damn billboard too! Really- perfect

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.