Here are the ludicrous highlights of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial

He wants to become a cop… no, a nurse! Whatever will make him seem more sympathetic!

5 Likes

Quote Equality GIF by THEOTHERCOLORS

10 Likes

They just showed his “crying” on the national news. No moisture evident on his face. It was bad acting, nothing else.

8 Likes

Seriously, the fake blubbering was just embarrassing. Emphasis on the ass part. I’ve seen better fake tears from 4-year-olds.

9 Likes

I saw better fake crying from a 2 year old at the grocery store today! Fucking pathetic. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Unless this bullshit has a ‘surprise twist ending,’ ala Nino Brown’s comeuppance in New Jack City, I don’t expect much in the way of justice here…

9 Likes

I’ll wager the judge is discreetly hiding a Guns & Ammo magazine inside that Christmas Cookie Baking magazine.

“Oh my, those candy cane sugar cookies have some nice long stalks on 'em.”
“Wow, the scope of cooking here is impressively accurate.”
“These rapid fire baking techniques are quite striking.”

1 Like

More interesting, boing boing linked to this article in The New Yorker a few months ago. It goes into depth on Rittenhouse’s motivations for going to Kenosha, and actually paints a picture of him – in a kind of sympathetic light – as a naive (dipshit IMO) misinformed kid that got way in over his head and was driven by panic; who then became a pawn of politicians and conservative media to boost up as a poster child for their propaganda machine; ultimately ending up a victim of the larger battles of political divisiveness with his family’s lawyer acting as his hero and protector from those who “only want to use him for their own political gain.”

But then contrasting that profile with the absolute shit-headery of the trial – his WTF “crying” and the way he kept looking at his lawyers for coaching advice whenever the prosecution asked him any questions that blew holes in his testimony – it’s clear this kid is really just an ignorant entitled dumbfuck who’s become the political plaything of his own lawyer who’s most likely using him – Michael Avenatti style – for his own professional/political gain.

Also, Rittenhouse is probably a budding sociopath.

8 Likes

I think he has firmly crossed the line into sociopath territory and set up residence

9 Likes

To be fair, I think he was “defending” car dealerships…

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

6 Likes

Yup. Traveled all the way there to protect property belonging to someone he doesn’t know or have any connection to. With an assault rifle.

I’m sad for people.

“I would rather murder a human than see them set fire to a late model Oldsmobile.”

4 Likes

It’s worse than that. He shot a protester, then others tried to take his gun after he walked right past Kenosha Police without them batting an eye, whereupon he proceeded to shoot two more people.

11 Likes

Not particularly sad for him, though. His victims, 100%… he can fuck off.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.