Here's a composite photo of the most upvoted portraits of men from r/LadyBoners

I asked my Dear Wife if she knew of this “thing”, she laughed and got me another Whiskey. I hope that helps…

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s even particularly subconscious - facial symmetry and lack of “extreme” features (i.e. not too far from the culturally accepted average) are generally the criteria for “beauty.” Biologically it indicates a lack of disease/injury/poor nutrition during development. Except that some degree of asymmetry is attractive (thus “beauty marks”), as are distinctive features. I recollect a quote by a fashion designer whose name escapes me - he said something along the lines that real beauty required “a flaw” which seems like another way of looking at it. (So I guess one wonky ear makes you super hot.)

4 Likes

Everyone’s ears are asymmetrical. It helps the brain to process sound slightly differently on each side to get a more complete perception.

9 Likes

When a noise is heard, the Owl is able to tell its direction because of the minute time difference in which the sound is perceived in the left and right ear - for example, if the sound was to the left of the Owl, the left ear would hear it before the right ear. The Owl then turns it’s head so the sound arrives at both ears simultaneously - then it knows the prey is right in front of it. Owls can detect a left/right time difference of about 0.00003 seconds

7 Likes

And I fluv it that you noticed. :wink:

14 Likes

colbert

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yes… but can Carr do a good ‘puppet head stress face’ when hit by a Mysteron death ray?

3 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

http://nzbirdsonline.org.nz/species/wrybill

4 Likes

com-add-text

8 Likes

Let me tell you that there are certain genital structures on a lady that can get engorged with blood, much the way a man’s penis does. When this occurs you might go so far as to say the lady in question has a lady boner.

10 Likes

“Next week on The Bachelor: Tyson discovers Mykenzee S. isn’t there for the right reasons, rose ceremony is a tearful shitshow.”

She needs to be careful, thats how you get a Jesus

3 Likes

Any time the words “golden ratio” show up, the subsequent text is almost always a crock. (Doubly so when the subject is art or aesthetics.) If you measure enough things and sufficiently torture the resulting numbers, you can get (some rough approximations of) the golden ratio.

7 Likes

Can confirm. If you look at a tiny photo of me when you’re too drunk to focus properly I’m a total snack.

5 Likes

How men don’t know this?:frowning_face:

5 Likes

Generically handsome, I guess.

1 Like

He looks like a generic summer blockbuster action movie lead. His name is Chris.

2 Likes