Meet the most popular straight woman on OKCupid

[Read the post]

"Let’s talk strategy: " No thanks!

5 Likes

Always? Really? Hrmmm…

3 Likes

Sorry, but what a doooosh. I pray to the Devil that my son never shows up with her for family dinner!

Dunno, pessimists with the right attitude can be fun.

3 Likes

My fedora says I’m classy and my neck beard says I care about grooming.

14 Likes

(laughs) I detect some issues…

The Dapper Dan in my hair says I’m classy. The Bakelite rimmed glasses says I enjoy history. The Van Dyke (not goatee!) says I know what I am talking about.

And the chicken on my shoulder says I have a sense of humor.

19 Likes

Are you the chicken man?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Or maybe one of the Indigo Girls?

2 Likes

I’d fit in well with this group. They’re popular on OKcupid, right? Right…?

14 Likes

Macchu Picchu or go home, mate.

5 Likes

So, what does my picture with the lion I just killed in the African wildlife reserve says about me?

2 Likes

I dunno. Different strokes and all that. There are people who enjoy perpetually dating recreationally. I personally can’t stand it. I was on OKCupid for a spell a while back, and I got plenty of dates… and I hated all of it. The women were all decent folk with one exception, but there was a hamster wheel feel to it that got really old. Eventually, I told myself, “One last date and I’m taking a break from dating.” That date turned out to be my current girlfriend. So the net result was positive, but I it doesn’t take long for me to get tired of dating around. Some of the dates who became Facebook friends on the other hand, seem to really enjoy it.

8 Likes

First, are you a dentist?

3 Likes

“Serial Daters” give me the creeps, even when I was young and out on the town I felt it was just bad juu juu.

3 Likes

Can we meet in the middle and I’ll post a picture of me in front of the world’s largest ball of twine?

10 Likes

What are you wearing?

8 Likes

Only my furs, you minx.

11 Likes