Here's the complete list of 55 new original movies and TV series Netflix is releasing this month

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/03/heres-the-complete-list-of-5.html

3 Likes

I see they’ve also added the original Wicker Man, I’m really hoping it’s still there for Solstice viewing.

7 Likes

I see new seasons of Boss Baby and Dino Girl Gauko so that’s exciting for me (since I’m going to see them at least twice, probably more).

1 Like

It’s like a DOS attack on Hulu.

1 Like

Fuck yeah Altered Carbon S02!

1 Like

I can’t find it on the list, but Season 3 of Babylon Berlin started March 1.

4 Likes

I’m currently watching, “I’m not okay with this” on Netflix, I’m about half way through the season, and I’m really enjoying it so far.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s better than S01, but still, it’s more impressive visually than it is story-wise.

1 Like

I stayed up late finishing that the other night. It was good all the way through.

1 Like

Cool. I’ll also be checking out “The End of the F***ing World”, as it is in the same continuity.

Netflix why do you release info this way? Your page is a mess and to find your release dates I need to go to bgr.com? wtf

I’ve given up on new Netflix original content that lasts more than 2 hours and isn’t divided into like a bunch of 15 minute episodes. I’m rewatching the office and the entirety of Star Trek.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.