Hideous slob shaves on train, flicks used shaving cream on the floor

If only they could have got some kind of DNA sample to track the guy down with! /s

5 Likes

The internet is laughing at this guy, but what if he’s Mohandas Gandhi? What if he’s Jesus?

5 Likes

What the everliving frack!?

Exposing what now? He’s on a public transit system. He has zero expectation or right to privacy in this situation.

On the other hand he is exposing everyone else to the disgustingness of personal grooming in public.

6 Likes

I generally don’t endorse stereotypes, but everything you’ve heard about New Jersey is true.

4 Likes

It’s part of a series of PSAs from LA Metro. You can even get Rude Dude socks from their merch store. The “loud music” one is hilarious. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABIHwksu8-s#

2 Likes

he’s not throwing shaving cream on the ground, he’s throwing it on the floor. even worse.

Steve Bannon is going to want to look his best for that thing The Economist is hosting later.

7 Likes

You presume a lot. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
1 Like

I’m sorry, but I have to ask: is this really on point for a “directory of wonderful things?"

Yes, people behave in odd and slovenly ways (often on public transit). In other news, the Earth is round and orbits the sun.

I miss the BoingBoing of 15 years ago, before it veered into clickbait ads, thinly veiled advertising for crap gadgets via affiliate links, and hystrionic outrage like this.

5 Likes

Would you say you were … disappointed?

7 Likes
2 Likes

lower-your-expectations-amy-poeler

10 Likes

By now, I need an excavator to do that.
But I know a place that rents them out for very reasonable fees, so… silver lining. Sort of.

4 Likes

C’mon, the advertising for crap gadgets is pretty blatant.

15 Likes

Is it necessary to call him hideous and an idiot? The article is funny and worthwhile just for the content of the video - the namecalling is gross. The internet is mean enough without BB hating on people who are just fucked up.

5 Likes

He sure sounds disappointed in boing boing… Does he make the list?

3 Likes

Then how can one be disappointed? It’s a vital emotional state, crucial for passage of good genes from one generation to the next.

My great great great…great grandfather was disappointed by his fellows being eaten by sabertooth tigers, and so he ran faster… and so here I am to be disappointed that someone can be disappointed in boing boing. Where would humankind be if that wasn’t so?

Don’t know, but I’m pretty sure most of them are watching “Your Country Possibly Has Talent.”
I reckon they’re used to disappointment.

4 Likes