High school gives away free belts in the fight against sagging pants

Young people are confusing and scary, but I’m not sure that’s something you can resolve with policy.

Next up: $10 fine for listening to rock music.

Even suspenders can be subverted in the name of trendy fashion:

2 Likes

Showing your ass is a classically disrespectful move. Especially the delightful bubble butts of certain folks. The wite wimmins might look at them!

I saw a youngster in my neighborhood skateboarding with four saggy pants below four pairs of boxers. The boxers started at his nipples. I was pretty impressed he could ride a skateboard in what had to be ten yards of cloth.

3 Likes

This sort of thing always strikes me as “these kids just don’t understand how to white. If we teach them how to white correctly, they will see the error of their ways and correct their not-white immediately.” IOW, they are racist assholes.

4 Likes

I’m sorry this is still a thing that happens among youths?

I’m in my early 40s and the olds were complaining about this when I was in highschool. Comedy aimed at white Boomers has been making fun of this for ages (kids these days!) but I’d honestly thought the actual fashion trend had long since died out.

Did it go away and come back? Or is this just perpetuated racism that never went away regardless of the actual state of culture?

1 Like

Right!?! I mean, I say stupid shit I regret, but I would be so embarrassed if I caught myself complaining about this. It’s like complaining about women wearing pants or men with long hair. Join the 21st century (or even the 20th ffs)!

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.