High Schoolers enlist Krusty Krab to counter-protest some maskholes

Originally published at: High Schoolers enlist Krusty Krab to counter-protest some maskholes | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Sarcasm level up: Boss

30 Likes

Okay, so the COVID-19 conspiracy is about depopulating the world, but COVID-19 doesn’t actually kill people?

Unimpressed Patience GIF

37 Likes

When your oh-so-serious protest is so easily tr0lled by a bunch of teenagers, perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate your life choices.

38 Likes

Attending to my tedious tendency toward neologism investigation (or ‘sussing’): “sus” is short for ‘suspicious’, as in “suspect”. Whereas “suss” is “to figure out” from a shortened form of “to suspect” (~1953 police jargon).

…got that? so hit that extra long snakey ‘sss’ if you want it to be a verb about investigating something otherwise it’ll be an adjective. (“Past time to suss out the sitch of this sus!”, uttered officer b.fife)

3 Likes

There may be an earlier use, but “sus” seemed to become popular for people playing the video game Among Us.

13 Likes

This post is sus as hell.

10 Likes

I hadn’t sussed all of that before. But now I’ve sussed out sus I’m sussed as hell. Sus?

8 Likes

I’m “sussing”, Right Now!

13 Likes

“Pretty sneaky, sus.”

8 Likes

I think logical consistency is a bit much to ask from that lot.

6 Likes

The UK’s sus law?

6 Likes

I got that (because I’m old!).

5 Likes

Sus always makes me think of this.

6 Likes

Heard it (v. sussed) used once in a song by The Who. The Brit def is “shrewd and well informed”. The UK is far from Santa Monica.

2 Likes

I’m STILL “sussing”, Right Now!

7 Likes

Add a cop take, do what to the probability of there being an airlock to space nearby?

6 Likes

I think one of the conspiracy theories has something to do with the vaccine secretly decreasing fertility so the government will have more reason to let brown people in the country to replace the good white folks.

4 Likes

I prefer the protest signs with a sine wave graph on them and the text “this is a sine”. But Krusty Krab is fun too.

4 Likes

The sus law was anything but “shrewed and well informed”. Sus, meaning suspicious or suspect, has been a British word since at least the 1970s.

6 Likes